The Glencadam distillery is a little known distillery that is located in the eastern Highlands of Scotland. It was built in 1825 by George Cooper, in the town of Brechin, which lies between Dundee and Aberdeen.
Historically Glencadam has formed an important part of top selling blends such as Ballantine’s and Teacher’s. Like so many other distilleries, Glencadam experienced a massive number of changes in ownership during the 19th century. It had been closed by the previous owners in 2000, but everything was kept intact so that production could restart immediately. Angus Dundee Distillers took over the distillery and reopened it in 2003.
Glencadam has won many Gold and Silver awards.
Showing all 6 results