- Orders over $100 are delivered FREE Australia wide.
- A delivery fee, calculated during checkout, applies to orders under $100.
- Please provide a Work Address for easier delivery.
- You can request Authority to Leave if you have already had a signature delivery from us (ATL), with your clear instructions in the ‘Comments’ box during checkout if possible. If no one is at home and it is safe to do so, parcels will be left and a photo will be taken of the item at the door. If it is not safe to leave, a card will be left advising what to do.
- All deliveries include free tracking. The tracking number will be emailed to you once the goods have been sent.
- P.O. Box delivery is ok, over the age of 18 will be verified when the customer picks up the parcel.
- Parcel Locker delivery is ok, however this will only be permitted if the customer is over the age of 18 and has verified their date of birth. To make use of these you will need to visit the Australia Post page: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/alternative-delivery-addresses/use-a-247-parcel-locker
The estimated normal business days for standard delivery are as follows;
- VIC : Metro 2-3 business days. Regional 3-6 business days
- NSW : Metro 2-4 business days. Regional 4-7 business days
- QLD : Metro 2-4 business days. Regional 4-8 business days
- SA : Metro 2-4 business days. Regional 4-7 business days
- ACT : Metro 2-4 business days. Regional 3-5 business days
- TAS : Metro 3-5 business days. Regional 3-7 business days
- WA : Metro 7-12 business days. Regional 8-16 business days
- NT : Metro 5-7 business days. Regional 14-15 business days
The person ordering or receiving the goods must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age by means of a valid drivers license, passport or other accepted form of ID may be requested by the deliverer. Delivery, is to the Adult Person named in the order, to the nominated business or residential address. If no one over the age of 18 is available for the delivery, then an “undelivered item card” will be left in your letter box. If from Australia Post, please take this card to your local post office to collect your delivery, proof of age and identity will be required.
- Unattended deliveries may be possible after your first order where the delivery person will verify that you are over 18. You can request that your delivery is left on your doorstep if no-one is home, however, our carriers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of your order) even if you request an unattended delivery. They may do so if : There is no clear delivery instruction authorizing them to leave the parcel in a safe place. Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age. The driver is concerned that minors are present in the vicinity of your premises, etc. (If you provide delivery instructions to leave the parcel unattended we accept no responsibility if parcels go missing once they have been delivered)
- Gift deliveries cannot be left unattended. If you are ordering as a gift, we will always do our best to achieve your deadline, but, please order in sufficient time for time-critical items. We cannot accept liability for products required for a specific date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
We only deliver within Australia, and there is no delivery to the following restricted postcodes
- NT : 0822-0827, 0852, 0854-0859, 0862-0869, 0872-0886.
- QLD : 4605, 4713, 4816, 4825, 4830, 4871, 4873, 4874, 4876,4892, 4895.
- WA : 6330, 6429, 6430, 6431, 6432, 6435, 6436, 6437, 6438, 6440, 6442, 6470, 6642, 6638, 6642, 6646, 6670, 6710, 6713, 6714, 6716, 6718, 6720, 6721, 6722, 6725, 6726, 6728, 6733, 6740, 6743, 6751, 6753, 6754, 6758, 6760, 6765, 6770, 6781.
- SA : 5690, 5723, 5724, 5734, 5680
- NSW : 2898, 2899
Each bottle is individually hand wrapped and then packed in loose fill, which is made up from biodegradable materials. Our delivery boxes are made of recyclable cardboard.