- Orders over $100 are delivered FREE Australia wide.
- A delivery fee, calculated during checkout, applies to orders under $100.
- Orders dispatched within 1 business day of the order being placed.
- Please provide a Work Address for easier delivery.
- Australia Post Express is available to most regions, see the ‘Express Post’ tab during checkout, extra delivery fees apply based on the delivery address.
- All deliveries include free tracking. The tracking number will be emailed to you once the goods have been sent.
- P.O. Box delivery is ok, over the age of 18 will be verified when the customer picks up the parcel.
- Parcel Locker delivery is ok, however this will only be permitted if the customer is over the age of 18 and has verified their date of birth. To make use of these you will need to visit the Australia Post page: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/alternative-delivery-addresses/use-a-247-parcel-locker
The estimated normal business days for standard delivery are as follows;
- VIC : Metro 2-3 business days. Regional 3-6 business days
- NSW : Metro 2-4 business days. Regional 4-7 business days
- QLD : Metro 2-4 business days. Regional 4-8 business days
- SA : Metro 2-4 business days. Regional 4-7 business days
- ACT : Metro 2-4 business days. Regional 3-5 business days
- TAS : Metro 3-5 business days. Regional 3-7 business days
- WA : Metro 7-12 business days. Regional 8-16 business days
- NT : Metro 5-7 business days. Regional 14-15 business days
Delivery, is to the Adult Person named in the order, to the nominated business or residential address. If no one over the age of 18 is available to sign for the delivery, then an “undelivered item card” will be left in your letter box. If from Australia Post, please take this card to your local post office to sign for and collect your delivery, proof of age and identity will be required. If from a courier, please follow the instructions on the card.
Please note that the person receiving the goods at your premises must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age by means of a valid drivers license, passport or other accepted form of ID may be requested by the deliverer.
- Unattended deliveries may be possible after your first order. You can request that your delivery is left on your doorstep if no-one is home, however, our carriers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of your order) even if you request an unattended delivery. They may do so if : There is no clear delivery instruction authorizing them to leave the parcel in a safe place. Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age. The driver is concerned that minors are present in the vicinity of your premises, etc. (If you provide delivery instructions to leave the parcel unattended we accept no responsibility if parcels go missing once they have been delivered)
- If you are ordering as a gift, we will always do our best to achieve your deadline, but, please order in sufficient time for time-critical items. We cannot accept liability for products required for a specific date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
We only deliver within Australia, and there is no delivery to the following restricted postcodes.
- NT : 0822-0827, 0852, 0854-0859, 0862-0869, 0872-0886.
- QLD : 4605, 4713, 4816, 4825, 4830, 4871, 4873, 4874, 4876,4892, 4895.
- WA : 6330, 6429, 6430, 6431, 6432, 6435, 6436, 6437, 6438, 6440, 6442, 6470, 6642, 6638, 6642, 6646, 6670, 6710, 6713, 6714, 6716, 6718, 6720, 6721, 6722, 6725, 6726, 6728, 6733, 6740, 6743, 6751, 6753, 6754, 6758, 6760, 6765, 6770, 6781.
- SA : 5690, 5723, 5724, 5734, 5680
- NSW : 2898, 2899