Share This!

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Kilbeggan Single Grain, 43%, Irish Whiskey

700 ml, 43% abv, Ireland

The notion that “single grain” describes a whiskey made with just one grain is a common misconception. Rather, the term refers to whiskey made in a single location using malted barley and at least one other grain. 94% of the mash bill for Kilbeggan Single Grain is made of corn, with the other 6% being malted barley.

Kilbeggan Single Grain is a sweet spirit that absorbs the flavours of the casks it ages in. After aging in ex-bourbon barrels, it is finished in a marriage of ex-bourbon and different fortified wine barrels.

“The caramel from the nose carries through, and then it finishes with a little heat and currants”

$69.95 inc GST

In stock

Description

NOSE :Coconut cream, vanilla, jellied fruit and summer red berries

TASTE : Wafer-like biscuit sweetness, hazelnut and light spice with nice oak tannins drying on the side of the mouth

FINISH : Crisp and fruity, glazed cherries drying with a lingering spice

‘Best Irish Single Grain Whiskey’ Irish Whisky Awards 2018

Lowest Prices                           

Huge Single Malt Range

On-line Since 2012

Family owned and Operated

Daily Dispatch

Free Delivery over $100

Personaly Hand Packed

Tracking of your Order Delivery

Free Insured Delivery for Orders

kilbeggan-single-grain
You're viewing: Kilbeggan Single Grain, 43%, Irish Whiskey $69.95 inc GST
Add to cart